Cayman™ LB Wellhead Penetrator System
PFT's Cayman™ LB Wellhead Feed-Thru System is our innovative alternative to low-tier systems that use epoxy putty, resulting in a non-positive gas barrier. In the Cayman™ system, existing cable terminates below the wellhead, inside the lower connector. Solid PEEK™ insulators create a positive barrier, blocking any migration of gas or fluids to the surface. Our Cayman™ Lower Connector is field-attachable and in most cases can be assembled on a cable in less than 20 minutes. The Cayman™ LB surface junction is fully sealed and certified for hazardous locations worldwide.
- Black anti-corrosive and anti-galling finish
- No potting compound
- Reduced assembly time
- Slim outer profile to accommodate nearly any space-constrained wellhead
- Gator Grrip®* crimpless contacts
- Thermoplastic insulators and pressure block
- 5000 psi API WP (proof tested to 13,500 psi)
- 5kV (proof tested to 24.5kV)
- 180A (depending on cable size)
- Up to 350° F (175° C) depending on operating requirements and conditions
- Fully adaptable to existing surface junction LBs
NOTE: The Cayman™ Penetrator System can also accept PFT's original Make & Break surface connectors with the simple addition of a surface kit. Please ask your PFT representative for more details.